Starting at Krog Street Market, named “one of the world’s best food halls,” eat your way down the Atlanta BeltLine, a top attraction in Atlanta, and a place to see and be seen.
Come sample the best restaurants, discover Atlanta’s changing street art scene and get a glimpse of “local color.”
* 4 tastings from some of Atlanta’s best restaurants
* Margarita tasting included – with 3 margarita flavors freshly prepared for you
* Stop at chocolate micro-factory and store
* Discover Atlanta’s famed street art scene, the artists behind it, and their ties to Hollywood, in this interactive experience.
* Explore the Old Fourth Ward, Atlanta’s hottest neighborhood, and a dining destination for locals.
* Get an overview of the Atlanta BeltLine from a resident expert who lives along the BeltLine, and will show you hidden gems that only locals know about.
* Free to-go cup while supplies last
Overview & tour of Atlanta BeltLine
Insider's tour of street art and Art on the Atlanta BeltLine exhibits
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Tours require a minimum of 2 participants
Vegetarian options are available, please let us know when booking
Minimum drinking age is 21
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Your guide has been fully vaccinated.
We keep our tours to small groups.
While most of the tour is outside, we do sit inside some restaurants, particularly when it gets warmer.
We follow city & restaurant requirements for wearing masks, which change depending on local conditions.